Friday, November 22, 2013

I'm swooning over this elegant wedding day inspiration for a Caribbean Destination Wedding.



If these photos haven't swayed you to consider a destination wedding I don't know what will! But here's the good news:

1. You CAN have a very personalized wedding, even if you choose to have a destination wedding.
2. Now you can have A Bride's BFF help you plan a Grand Cayman destination wedding!

On a recent trip to Grand Cayman, I was able to personally meet and connect with a variety of great wedding vendors and suppliers on this lovely island. And I can't wait to start collaborating with them to make your island wedding dreams come true!

I will be featuring more on this beautiful Caribbean destination and offering introductory specials soon! For more information or to book your 2014 dates now contact me directly.

No comments :

Post a Comment